Suggestion: Stat Upgrades

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Keovar, Mar 17, 2019 at 7:22 AM.

1. Keovar Corporal

Message Count:
    Previous to starting stats becoming standardized, we often had to make 20+ captains just to get a good one. First, I'd like a way to completely delete the extras I'll never play, but I'd also be interested in a way to spend Fate to improve the base stats up to their old maximum. For example, Middenheimers could previously get up to 35 Strength at start, but all now start with 30. Could you add a system that lets us spend Fate to buy those 5 extra points so the base stat would become 35, before skill upgrades? Perhaps this option should be gated so that it only becomes available once all of the possible skill upgrades for the stat have been earned. In the example of Str., if the character started with 30, they could first get the 3 Str. upgrade skills, and then have the option to buy the last 5 points up to 35 base, 50 total with the skill upgrades.

But even without that, I really need a way to delete unplayable warbands. Even with a Capthca + password verification, a slow process is better than none at all.
  2. Double Misfire Corporal

Message Count:
    All warbands' captains have had standardised stats for a while now iirc
  3. Keovar Corporal

Message Count:
    Okay, I made a new one to test, and it looks like the current standard sits right in the middle of what the random range used to be. I've edited my original post to reflect that, thanks.

Of course, now I have another warband I don't need cluttering up my archive list.