Suggestion: Stove Hats for Ogres in Witch Hunter Warbands

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Jesse Shaffer, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    Plenty of people in the table top version used Ogres in their Witch Hunter warbands that actually looked like they belonged. Why not do the same for stove hats that’s already done for pistols (i.e. just make them grow to fit)? B168000A-3EF2-42FC-9935-27FE90F1B495.jpeg
    Shangular and Double Misfire like this.
  2. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    seconded! stove hats for everyone!
  3. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    So I had some more thoughts on the stove hats, and I hope you won't me including them here rather than starting a new thread about them.

I definitely think you should be able to give them to all your hired swords in the witch hunter band.

I also think that since they have exactly the same stats as a brimmed hat, that we should probably remove brimmed hats from the witch hunters. They are kind of redundant.

I also really wish there was a second tier of Stove Hat that matched the stats of the Great Hat, so we could upgrade it. Maybe either call it a Great Stove Hat or a Bespoke Stove Hat. (it would be +2 defense and +10 leadership, like the Great Hat). Graphically I think it would be cool if it looked like the regular stove hat but had a big silver or gold buckle in front of the hat band. Either that or it include a face mask bandana to cover below the nose, like a bandit scarf.
  4. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:

A Great or Greater Stove Hate would be very cool and a buckle on the front would be a nice touch. I also think there should be a better version of the flail since, presumably, Fanatics can equip a Comet Maul but I'll make that a separate thread.
  5. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    After further thought, I've changed my mind on the stats I would want on a great stove hat. Since the great hat already has +2 defense and +10 leadership, I'd like to see stats that we don't have yet. Like maybe a greater version of the flat hat, with +2 defense, +5 leadership, and +5 initiative. The witch hunters have enough leadership items already.