[Suggestion] Tone down invasion counts

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by MaddieWilmot, Jan 23, 2014.

1. MaddieWilmot Private

Message Count:
    So I may just be extremely unlucky. But the other day the AI marauders invaded me in 4 locations within 60 seconds of one another. Which personally felt a little overkill. By the end of the day I had destroyed all the marauders but was unable to really make any progress for the day and had to use a fair few resources for repairs. Possibly a limit to the amount of times a player can be invaded within a set time of each other can be added?

I will add a photo when I'm home.
    Josh James likes this.
  2. Gareth Corporal

Message Count:
    Yeh, I think the rate at which it happens should be more spaced out. Got invaded in two places last night just before going to bed, within 30 seconds of each other. They are usually not too difficult to get rid off but does sometimes stretch your units across many battlegrounds because of the bulk in which you receive invasions. It usually waits a long time between marauder invasions and then I get a flurry of them.
  3. SteveGreen Private

Message Count:
    Yeah I definitely think that there should be a limit on the amount of times you can be invaded by marauders per day. When you have a lot of territories to control, and they're being invaded constantly, you have to devote a lot of time and energy into repelling their forces, and it limits your ability to research and expand further, especially when your units have to travel an hour there and back.
  4. Gareth Corporal

Message Count:
    Just had another annoying occurrence where I was invaded by 5 marauders at once. Had a quiet day in till then, this really needs fixing, much rather get attacked other a sustained period then lots in a short period - its hard to cope!