Suggestions

dsweatt19

Private
I've been playing this game off and on since 2017. Few things I have noticed so far that night make the game more interesting:
1) Marienburg could use a upgrade, personally I'd love to see them open up to a black market of all the special weapons and gear that the other factions have unique. A human with fighting claws? Someone with the large flail. Sounds like a merchantmen's kind of fun times.
2) Possessed waste a lot of skill points, the Brethren end up wasting on average 5-6 skill levels on the possession. If they cut back the amount of levels from 8 to 4 and completely get rid of the "Sorry you get nothing" like the beastmen do. It would make the possessed more tempting to play.
3) Orc Raiding Party needs magic, a huge part of any Orc force is is their shamans. Orc shamans and goblin shamans tend to be the heart and soul stealing leaders of many of tribes.

Herd Savage

Private
1) it's not clear why you think Marienburg NEED a upgrade in weapons.

2) Go through 10 breathren if you have to until you get what you need. Also if "sorry you get nothing" was taken away for breathren then all mutations are only worth one skill point but clearly should be more. Black blood and hooves is worth at least 2-3 levels each. Normally to increase movement by 1, some levels need to be put into initiative first than a level into speed. Beastmen are hired swords so have to be quicker to get mutations. Possessed are neither basic hencemen or hired swords and therefore fit well for what they can do. Some are better value than others I'll give you that.

3) somewhat agree with you.

Last edited:

Herd Savage

Private
Replying to 1) Why don't Dregs have nunchucks, because there is nobody to train them to use them. Same is true for Marineburg with fighting claws and giant flails. What your describing sounds like a new warband. Orcish Gladiator Circus comes to mind. Gentes Orcorum

Last edited:

dsweatt19

Private
1) it's not clear why you think Marienburg NEED a upgrade in weapons.
At no point did I say NEED, my thing is this, Marienburg is a weaker Reikland but with more money. If you have them access to just all the human warband equipment, for flavor and those wanting to try different strategy. Whips from Sisters, torches from Witch Hunters, pickaxe from Dwarves, etc. Should a warband you have to buy be something more worth wild.

dsweatt19

Private
4) Put a cap of two in duplicate hired swords. Getting tried of seeing 4 Ogres or 4 Elves or 4 Wizards. It takes the fun out of fighting the AI warband to level up. If you'd have 2 Ogres and 2 Elves, makes it more interesting to play against.

CzaRus

Major
4) Put a cap of two in duplicate hired swords. Getting tried of seeing 4 Ogres or 4 Elves or 4 Wizards. It takes the fun out of fighting the AI warband to level up. If you'd have 2 Ogres and 2 Elves, makes it more interesting to play against.
That is like saying: limit henchmen to 2, tired of seeing 6 henchman bands". And where is 4 halflings as middenheim not fun for you?