Support: Load Warband is Broken

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Keovar, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Keovar Corporal

Message Count:
    I don't know why this periodically happens, but now I am once again unable to load my main warband. I have tried switching Game Center accounts back & forth, tried opening the game on both my phone & tablet, and tried deleting & reinstalling the app. Sometimes the entire warband list is wrong, and sometimes the proper warbands are there but the main one I play won't work. 'Continue' does nothing, selecting the warband does nothing, and while I can create or load other warbands, I don't think "start over" is an acceptable response when I've bought Fate points.

My primary Game Center account is "Keovar", and the warband I'm trying to play is "Lone Wolf". I have purchased the Middenheim and Undead factions. Lone Wolf was at 900-something shards collected, and only had a few skill points left to earn, about 12 in magic and 3-4 in ranged combat.

My secondary Game Center account is currently named "Keovar2" and should just have some Reikland Mercenaries band that the tutorial forced but which I don't play.

As I mentioned, sometimes these lists show up backwards, but in any case, "Lone Wolf" won't load. At the moment, the copy of the app on my phone won't run at all, it just hangs at the title screen.

So what is wrong with my account? I don't know what else to try.
  2. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Ah.. I've sent you a DM Keovar with some more questions and my findings, please respond asap so we can get to the bottom of this.
  3. Keovar Corporal

Message Count:
    Thanks to Amaan and the dev team, Lone Wolf is back!
    What happened is that he was injured and needed to sit out a mission, but because he's the only member of his 'band', the continue button didn't work. Today's update fixed that so I could go to the tavern, hire a temp, and run a mission to fulfill the waiting period.

https://forums.legendary-games.com/...-e-temporary-dismissal-of-party-members.6354/
    Perhaps if Jesse Shaffer's idea of 'benching' warband members is implemented at some point, it would be possible to keep a sidekick back at camp to help out like that, when he's needed.*

Amaan Shawkath likes this.