Support: lost fate

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Bars, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Bars Private

Message Count:
    I'm not sure if there's a system for support tickets, there's no support option in game so i'm posting here.

The game is amazing but i lost some fate points to a bug - i bought a hero with fate that i'd spent real world cash on. I closed the game, the next time i loaded up the warband this hero was gone from and i had to buy him again. It was a warlock so only like 3 or 4 fate points, is it possible to have this returned?
  2. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Hi Bars, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. For me to help resolve your problem could you tell me what device you were using at the time of the issue, your warband name and what your gamer tag is for Google Play Games/Game Center?

Also, one thing that could've caused the issue is your storage space, did you have the Low Storage warning pop up on your device or if not how much space does your device have?

I hope we can resolve this issue soon!
  3. Bars Private

Message Count:
    Thanks Amman!
    It could of been down to storage space though i had a few hundred MB left at the time i believe.
    I play on a Galaxy Tab S2, it was a skaven warband called Ratmen, i believe it happened on the 3rd, last week.