The best way to have your say!

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Overwatch, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Hepplethwaite Private

Message Count:
    So this is my first time posting on this forum... Not sure whether this has been covered at all so redirect me if it has!
    I've been playing now for about a month and I have been considering investing money into purchasing further warbands. Before I do that though, I thought I'd try earn some Fate points from making offerings at the temple.
    So I made a new warband, went and ground up close to 3k gold and spammed away after every game in the temple. I did not once receive fate (I have received fate now and again in the past, so yeah, I know it works).
    But to the point, it would be great if one could receive something other or in addition to the blessings in the temple. Even if its something like 1 or 2 xp alongside a blessing, it would make it more enjoyable.
  2. Erkebrand Major

Message Count:
    I have been playing for long and sometimes you wait in a ambush position until the enemy band reaches there. To have a "skip the entire turn" button will make things easier, many times you wait for 6 turns skipping turn with all the Warband. In big bands this is a bit boring, and make the game slow, it would be nice to have this option just holding the skip turn button for 2 seconds for example.

Other thing i would change is the quick recovery skill, it's on initiative skills tree, but it could have more sense if it was on strength tree, with some requirements like having strength X and battle scars skill before.

Other nice option could be to be able to remove all the skills points of a warrior and be able to replace them using a expensive item, or using fate, sometimes we miss when we apply some skills or we see our Warband rating goes up to much with a not very useful skill.