The Men of Shadows have arrived...

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Duelist.png

The Duelist is now available as a Hiredsword for every Warband (except Skaven and Undead).

Duelists are master swordsmen, their close-quarter fighting is deadly and brief for their opponents.

Located in the Tavern, any Warband who secures these dark and bloodthirsty men will reap great benefit.

Download the update on Browser, Android and Apple.

- Socials -
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Discord Server

Found a bug? Report it here - https://forms.gle/MXi6SAt1jfxuq9rQ6

Shangular

Brigadier
Love it that new content keeps getting added. Thank you!

Although the picture up there is nice, I think there's a bug in that these guys can't equip swords. I just bought one for my Sisters warband. I see they start with Advance Weapon training 1/2. I have the Reik Sword, Longsword and Ithlimar sword but he can't equip any of them. Please take a look.

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Love it that new content keeps getting added. Thank you!

Although the picture up there is nice, I think there's a bug in that these guys can't equip swords. I just bought one for my Sisters warband. I see they start with Advance Weapon training 1/2. I have the Reik Sword, Longsword and Ithlimar sword but he can't equip any of them. Please take a look.
A fix is on the way. The incorrect equipment permissions were set for the Duelist when hired by a Sisters of Sigmar warband.

Mork

Major
Because of his parry-skill the duelist seems to be a stronger version of the pit fighter.
Am I right?

Last edited:

studer1972

Corporal
Do we have stats for the duelist yet? I have noticed they can get base WS in the 70s once their WS is maxed out.