Things I'd Like to see in Warband Skirmish

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by edward, Feb 23, 2019.

1. edward Major

Message Count:
    Hello all.

I've been playing on and off since release and enjoying the game immensely.. easily the most hours i've put into a mobile game. I eagerly await new features and have bought all the factions and spent a bit on fate along the way, so you could say I'm invested in this jolly little game now.

Feature wise, I think more information being available to the player ingame would be great. When we select a character i'd like to be able to bring up a window with current stats and effects, like exact hit points morale, weapon skill, damage, statuses etc. I know part of the fun of the original tabletop was in not knowing some things (like guessing distance and cover for a ranged attack before pulling out the ruler to see if it was going to make it), but It'd be nice to see. Also an extended manual of sorts in main menu would be nice, detailing how combat works mechanically. Nitty gritty is what it's all about.

I enjoyed the 'wandering monster' of City of the Damned on PC, I think having a random horror of some sort show up on the odd map would be great fun and mix things up a bit. Also having 'quests' and 'rewards' in the form of Wyrdstone requests or something would be a cool little incentive.

I'm really enjoying many features Warband Skirmish has that CotD does not however, like pets and clean quick games.. and a reasonably active multiplayer community is great too.

Special story missions would be nice but probably unnecessary.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to more maps, items, beasties, factions and whatever else you can throw at us.

Cheers for a great game.
    Fistandantilus likes this.
  2. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    Yeah I just suggested a few of theses on the discord app, but i forgot about wander monsters etc, very cool idea. Feel strongly in future the implementation of some dailyish quests for rewards would make an interesting twist to the game. And a simple or long manual, of sort especially for new players would be golden.