Town Cryer Classifieds

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
In days of yore GW published the Town Cryer Magazine supporting Mordheim with new rules and play ideas, it was based on the campaign bulletin run by the dev team of the same name . We have tried to keep the spirit of this in our game with the Town Cryer of Sigmarhaven giving you the information on where wyrdstone has been found in the ruins, he will also provide in game news at some point. The best bit of the old magazine was the classified section with the bad puns, in-game jokes we and veiled trash talk , do want these to be part of Mordheim WS and encourage anyone to have a go at adding some ideas in this section...they may even make into the game. I'll start the thread with a few old favourites from GW...

Brascus

Corporal
At Skriks Ratpack Emporium we've got the best in second hand gear! All of our gear is "liberated" directly from our second hand sources to cut out those pesky merchant middle men and we'll pass those savings on to you!

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
COFFIN Sylvanian Merchant requires coffin for family... bereavement. Must be durable and made of the finest rosewood. Contact Boris Badenov at the Inn of the Red Moon.

Brascus

Corporal
MISSING - My girlfriend seems to have disappeared a few days ago. I'd walked by her home to check up on her and the lights are all out and no one was home. I'm very worried. If you've seen Veronica, please contact me!
-Theodore

Brascus

Corporal
WANTED - I need a body guard. A man named Theodore has become infatuated with me. He stops and looks into my window every night, and I'm worried he'll try something more drastic soon. Please contact me if you are interested.
-Veronica

morjax

YouTuber & Moderator
Staff member
FOR SALE - Bogman's Own Ale! Don't settle for pretenders - Bugman is a hack! Now available in sixth barrel sizes, in addition to the classic half barrel and full-wagon special!

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
SELLING: One warrior, suffering from stupidity, reduced toughness. Any reasonable offer will be considered...
Good example for any one that is looking to get featured on our Twitter!

Twitter has a character limit so something short and sweet is perfect...

morjax

YouTuber & Moderator
Staff member
EVENT: Come celebrate the new year with us! Ring in Imperial year 2000 in the Steinhardt Memorial Gardens on Festag of Vorhexen!

morjax

YouTuber & Moderator
Staff member
FOR SALE: Twin-tail comet charms for your heathen loved ones; Win the favor of Sigmar in his second coming!