Town Cryer Classifieds

Discussion in 'Creative Section' started by Ewan Lamont, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    In days of yore GW published the Town Cryer Magazine supporting Mordheim with new rules and play ideas, it was based on the campaign bulletin run by the dev team of the same name . We have tried to keep the spirit of this in our game with the Town Cryer of Sigmarhaven giving you the information on where wyrdstone has been found in the ruins, he will also provide in game news at some point. The best bit of the old magazine was the classified section with the bad puns, in-game jokes we and veiled trash talk , do want these to be part of Mordheim WS and encourage anyone to have a go at adding some ideas in this section...they may even make into the game. I'll start the thread with a few old favourites from GW...
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  2. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Impure thoughts and deeds ruining your life? Consider serving a higher power other than Sigmar? Then you need a good flaying! Contact Gottlieb the Flayer at the Pitsmouth Tavern
  3. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Missing: Halfling sized jerkin, left at the Hairy Toe Inn last Angestag. No reward as I'm a bit short at the moment
  4. Brascus Corporal

Message Count:
    Wanted: Talented sorcerer to undo a curse involving an enchanted mirror. Gold available upfront. Please respond quickly, I'm somewhat beside myself at the moment...
    TheWizardWatley and Ewan Lamont like this.
  5. Brascus Corporal

Message Count:
    Squig Pups to good home - Great gift for friends and enemies alike! House broken and includes a full set of plate armor. Vendor not responsible for squig related injuries.
    Jawajambalya and Overwatch like this.
  6. Brascus Corporal

Message Count:
    At Skriks Ratpack Emporium we've got the best in second hand gear! All of our gear is "liberated" directly from our second hand sources to cut out those pesky merchant middle men and we'll pass those savings on to you!
    Ewan Lamont likes this.
  7. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    SCRIBE REQUIRED
    Needed to record the heroic feats of Baron Hal Krciglitz. on his imminent arrival in Mordheim. The ability to use a sword required being able to read and write an advantage
    TheWizardWatley and Brascus like this.
  8. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    COFFIN Sylvanian Merchant requires coffin for family... bereavement. Must be durable and made of the finest rosewood. Contact Boris Badenov at the Inn of the Red Moon.
    morjax likes this.
  9. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    OBITUARIES Count Gruber welcomes Kurt Wilheim to his warband
    morjax likes this.
  10. Brascus Corporal

Message Count:
    WANTED - Competent war band to eliminate rats in my basement. They are 3-4 feet tall, armed, and foul-mouthed. This is not a prank. Please respond quickly. Cash on delivery. If interested contact Widow Spinster.
  11. Brascus Corporal

Message Count:
    MISSING - My girlfriend seems to have disappeared a few days ago. I'd walked by her home to check up on her and the lights are all out and no one was home. I'm very worried. If you've seen Veronica, please contact me!
    -Theodore
    Ewan Lamont and morjax like this.
  12. Brascus Corporal

Message Count:
    WANTED - I need a body guard. A man named Theodore has become infatuated with me. He stops and looks into my window every night, and I'm worried he'll try something more drastic soon. Please contact me if you are interested.
    -Veronica
    Ewan Lamont, morjax and OverWatch like this.
  13. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    FOR SALE - Bogman's Own Ale! Don't settle for pretenders - Bugman is a hack! Now available in sixth barrel sizes, in addition to the classic half barrel and full-wagon special!
    OverWatch likes this.
  14. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    For Sale; Warplock pistols, never fired.
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  15. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    Want to buy: Elven bow. Please no long bow pretenders.
  16. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    SELLING: One warrior, suffering from stupidity, reduced toughness. Any reasonable offer will be considered...
    TheWizardWatley and Ewan Lamont like this.
  17. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Good example for any one that is looking to get featured on our Twitter!

Twitter has a character limit so something short and sweet is perfect...
  18. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    EVENT: Come celebrate the new year with us! Ring in Imperial year 2000 in the Steinhardt Memorial Gardens on Festag of Vorhexen!
    OverWatch likes this.
  19. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    FOR SALE: Twin-tail comet charms for your heathen loved ones; Win the favor of Sigmar in his second coming!
    OverWatch likes this.
  20. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    Young Lasses seeking safety: Sigmar welcomes you with open arms! Join the coven at The Rock, and become one of the Sisters of Sigmar.
    TheWizardWatley and OverWatch like this.