Transfer to new device

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Domowoj, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Domowoj Private

Message Count:
    Hi, I used to play this game quite a bit on my Kindle - which stores my game data on Amazon Gamecircle.

Now I am trying to start playing again on a new device, but I have an android OS that uses Google Play.

Is there a way to load my data from game circle instead of google play?
  2. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Unfortunately, you can't transfer your game data across from Game Circle to Google Play
  3. Domowoj Private

Message Count:
    I figured out how to do it, but thanks anyway!

I am using Bluestacks on my laptop. I installed the Amazon app store apk into Bluestacks, signed into Amazon, and reinstalled Mordheim. Now the game accesses my saved data off Gamecircle instead of Google Play. Perfect.
    Prabdeep Bazaz likes this.
  4. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    well...that's one way of doing it ;)
  5. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    Oh! I tried bluestacks for this game, but I had trouble rotating the screen to get a different angle when i couldn't click on things, because I don't have a touch screen laptop. Did you find a solution for that within bluestacks?
  6. Domowoj Private

Message Count:
    Yes, it's very easy actually. Click on the little button at the bottom of the Bluestacks window that looks like a little keyboard.

Then choose the "Tap spot" option on the right-side toolbar. And click somewhere on the screen to add a "tap spot."
    You will need to assign a hotkey and save, and then you are all set.
    For example, I put one "tap spot" assigned to the key 'z' slightly above the center of my screen.
    When I press/hold the 'z' key on my keyboard, it's as if I am holding a finger on that part of the screen, and then I can use the mouse to rotate around this point or zoom in and out. Very intuitive to use.

Hope this helps!
  7. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    Thanks! I'm gonna try it and see if i can figure it out.
  8. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    wow! that works great! thanks so much! the controls are way different than i remember them from before, there was no hold the key down before? or something? i was on an older version of bluestacks. But mordheim runs so fast on my laptop! i'm going to get spoiled quickly.

No audio though...not sure it matters
  9. Domowoj Private

Message Count:
    I have audio. Check your laptop's audio volume, bluestacks has it's own audio volume, and make sure audio is toggled on in the game options. Also make sure bluestacks isn't using audio in another app.

I turn off the game music so I can listen to diablo 1+2 soundtrack on youtube, but I still keep the sound effects turned on, and I can hear those just fine.
  10. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    I got it working, had to restart bluestacks, something wrong with first time launch? anyway it's fine now