TT minis

Shangular

Brigadier
Do any of you try to create minis based on your warband? Thought it would be fun to do a quick kit bash and recent created this guy based on my dual pistol captain. I tried to use as much of the original Mordheim mini components as possible (head and arms). Not the best picture. Would love to see other people’s TT conversions to this game
90D94EA5-F243-44FA-B37D-633A4E62FFFF.jpeg

Pokey5

Private
I did think if it would be possible to export the models could 3D print them. But I had a look at this a while ago, it's quite difficult to export the models (developor and GW might not like also) and it's quite difficult and the models usually aren't great to print. Something like hero forge might work quite well

Shangular

Brigadier
My rendition of the infamous elf. You’ll see him come of the shadows and smack you upside the head with the hammer, or when you’re about to grab a wyrdstone shard he’ll fly in and snatch it away right before you get there, or when you’re running off with the treasure chest he’ll rush in and gleefully shoot you in the back. No one knows his true name. But what is consistent are the words from his bloodied and bruised victims “fu ken elf”.
8FB6B106-672C-4A22-8410-312E86B81473.jpeg5BC30091-6548-48F1-A8CA-3F185CF0490A.jpeg