[UI] Currency Consistency

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Southclaw, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Southclaw Private

Message Count:
    Just something small I noticed, I think the currency icons should be the same colour throughout.

On a quick glance, I got the Energy mixed up with Resources(?) (little box thing, forgot the actual name) I know it's not a huge deal, but just a little thought I had while playing!

[IMG]
  2. Josh James

Message Count:
    Could be an aid to beginners, it took me a while to figure out which was which, thought now I'm comfortably into the game I just 'know' where to look if that makes any sense.

If the writing stayed blue in the warehouse, do you think it would still be easy to tell if items were ready/purchasable?
  3. Gareth Corporal

Message Count:
    I have to say I never had too much of a problem with this, but I can see how it was confusing. Maybe having them the same colour throughout will improve continuity and help new players learn the game quicker.
  4. Zero_Harker Private

Message Count:
    Maybe the currency could be permanently changed to green (the COLOUR of money.) and energy could be changed to blue across the board, that way it's more obvious if things are purchasable like you said Josh. A whole lot of games use blue for the energy colour so it might help early association to change that.
  5. Southclaw Private

Message Count:
    Yeah, Zero gets me! That would be perfect :p
    Zero_Harker likes this.