UI sounds

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Will Humphreys, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Will Humphreys

Message Count:
    This is only a little thing, but I thought I might suggest it. When navigating the UI, and I hover the mouse over the buttons, there is no real indication that I'm able to press the button until I have pressed it. A little sound to indicate the button can be pressed (like when rolled over) would provide some tactile feedback ;)
    KillerK1ng likes this.
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hi will interesting feedback! We're actually considering replacing a few sound effects in game in the near future so this could be something to look into as well. First of all we want some epic screams when our units die... maybe something like
    Will Humphreys likes this.
  3. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    The only problem is that Tactics is both Mobile and Desktop game. And obviously on mobile you can't have a 'scroll' over. So this means we can't do anything like this for Mobile. Although, we are still aware we can do this on PC and we are actually (spoliers) focusing on a build for Steam which will have huge improvements to graphics, almost making it look like a new game. This could be something to look into then :)
  4. Will Humphreys

Message Count:
    Yeah, that's understandable. Seems like you have it sorted *thumbs up*. Are you planning to get it on greenlight?
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Yes indeed we are. When we make a steam build we'll need people to test it, so if you're interested let me know. Just to give you a heads up, the game will look completely different and look awesome ;)