Update Wyrdstone Hunt Start missions

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Fistandantilus, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    Im playing on 3 devices cell, mini pad, and full size ipad, so i get to experience this from many sizes and my phone is an android so different systems. However I Still find it tiresome locatng the locations of the starting Wyrdstone, it shouldnt be. When it launches maybe the map can slows scroll to each location, rotating if needed so they are clearly know. Cant tell how many times i just surrend the fact there is one ive no idea where it is and im tired of looking, ill let the cpu player find it,

Another option is in the first round they are a Blaring super super brightly lite green or even a better contrasting color, then round 2 back to normal, id imagine this might be an easier programming method.
  2. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    Not sure about showing all the shards, but maybe if just the closest shard to you was highlighted?
  3. FlaminGallahs2089 Major

Message Count:
    Maybe you could give us the oppertunity at the start of the game veiw a scouts report or as such, stating the shards placement (right top, left bottom ect.) This would just give a quicker time finding them?
  4. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    The closest are usally not a problem, Just know issues in locating the shards in this mission, would be nice to not strugle to know at first where they are, especially vs a cpu, that auto knows.
  5. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    I hate to reveal the hidden secrets of the game (not really), but there are a limited set of wyrdstone locations on each map, they aren't entirely random. After you've played for a while you'll start to memorize them.
    Fistandantilus likes this.
  6. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    Ohh boy, me having to memorize, Im in trouble! What am I in Trouble again with?