Vampires Spotted in Mordheim!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, May 18, 2018.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz
    Administrator

Message Count:
    undead-release-image-VAMPIRES-AND-DIREWOLVES.png

Vampires are now available to hire for Undead warbands. Though pale shadows when compared to the dread Vampire Lords, the immortal servants of Vlad are still some of the most powerful creatures who fight in Mordheim and over time may become powerful enough to become part of the aristocracy of the night. If their leadership is high enough they will take over and start bossing the Necromancer around.

Any warband that has a vampire will also be able to attract Dire Wolves to its ranks. Slavering Undead hounds, the animated remains of the giant wolves of the Worlds Edge Mountains. Their chilling howls can strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest warriors or most ruthless mercenaries.

This is a monster release, in addition to these new characters we have overhauled the Hired Swords making them fully configurable. We have removed collision from your own side, so you can move past your own troops and in response to pleas from the community Zombies now move much faster.

Head over to the app store right now to download the latest update https://t.co/zzHXGFFYfM! Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
    Amaan Shawkath likes this.
  2. Flipz Private

Message Count:
    It says there is a witch hunter bug fix? Are witch hunters now available?
  3. Prabdeep Bazaz
    Administrator

Message Count:
    They aren't available, there was a bug where users were able to select the Witch Hunters warband without them being in the game
  4. Shangular Private

Message Count:
    Excellent update! I seem to recall that in a prior post, the vampire was supposed to be female, perhaps I'm remembering wrong. But it looks like that isn't the case.

Also I noticed that there are new skins on the ghouls and dregs. I like the one with the ghoul having bone spikes come out of his back. Wish I could customize my ghoul with that look. Perhaps that can be a future customization update?
  5. Jesse Shaffer Private

Message Count:
    This update is so good, I had to delete the app so I could get my homework done. ;-)
    Ewan Lamont likes this.
  6. Flipz Private

Message Count:
    Brilliant update! But at a cost of 7 fate points for a vamp I am being very careful with him in battles! Love the app though!!!
    Ewan Lamont likes this.
  7. Wyrdstone Dave Private

Message Count:
    I’m loving the vampire. I can’t equip a helmet for him though. Is that intentional? He can wear a flat cap.
  8. Jesse Shaffer Private

Message Count:
    I had mine wear the minotaur helmet for a few seconds before deciding that I couldn’t spare the -8 initiative. Keep trying. The game mentions that vampires are aristocratic so they won’t equip items they deem beneath them.
  9. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    She was modeled but dropped of the release list. This last update was just too big for another rig and animation set to make it through.
  10. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Vampires are picky, stuck up and capricious. They won't wear anything "peasanty"
  11. nahar Private

Message Count:
    And Kettle Helmet.
  12. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Yip that to and the pot helm and marauder shield but they are well up for plate armour