Victory screen freeze

Doggboy

Private
Ongoing problems with freezing at the victory screen. Extremely annoying after a hard fought victory to be denied the reputation and credits and end up with no xp and a 25 point reputation penalty. In the attached images you can see one game should have been a 65 point advance, instead it was a 25 point deduction leaving me 80 points and 650 credits from where I should have been. Frankly I’m not spending any more money on this otherwise enjoyable game until this freezing and penalty bug is resolved.BA2061E9-ABC3-4AE6-A3A2-596C3B9039C5.jpg47F5E4E7-27F6-40B0-B7FE-13D56AEE7976.jpg

Padré Luke

Corporal
Wow.
That never happened to me IIRC.
After a succesful mission I've always got the benefits, no matter of a crash or a crash-hang or quitting or anything.. :oops:

Ongoing problems with freezing at the victory screen. Extremely annoying after a hard fought victory to be denied the reputation and credits and end up with no xp and a 25 point reputation penalty. In the attached images you can see one game should have been a 65 point advance, instead it was a 25 point deduction leaving me 80 points and 650 credits from where I should have been. Frankly I’m not spending any more money on this otherwise enjoyable game until this freezing and penalty bug is resolved.View attachment 2189View attachment 2190
I've termed them Crashhangs, either with the red spinning wheel, when starting a match or during the end of match stuff, either before the lift rises or afterwards. I'm about to post that it's also broken my reputation increases, instead of just penalising me.

One of the Devs has posted in the forum's that there is a stability fix on its way, but not when. This happens to me once a day on average.

SOB

Padré Luke

Corporal
Yea, shid happen'd to me a lot lately.
Really annoying. So annoyin' I've stopped playing for maybeee... 3 or 4 .. or 5 days..?

Buut.. I don't think I've noticed losing rep or smthng like that.. Maybe I wasn't paying attention.. :rolleyes:

Morte

Private
I guess that depends on the gang I’m using. I only play about an hour a day. No crashhang today though :)