Video Submissions

Discussion in 'Creative section' started by Overwatch, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hey all! Hope you're doing good.

So, I was thinking. It'd be really cool if one of you guys out there made some sort of video on Tactics! You don't have to be an expert at editing / commentating or anything like that... It would just be a bit of fun at the end of the day. If you've never made a video it could even be a cool little challenge for yourselves!

For any one that's interested here's some tips to get you started:
    - If you're new to video making just be yourself and have fun.
    - Don't make a ridiculously long video (people will lose interest).
    - If you're commentating just be yourself again, try not to be boring!
    - Put some time and effort into editing, cut out clips you don't want to use. If you're pretty decent at editing you could even do a highlights video!
    - A lot of video makers these days use there web cam as part of the video, they put what is called a face cam in the corner of the screen so that viewers can see exactly who they're watching!
    - If you're making a review, make it detailed. Let people know what the pros and cons are.

Potential Prize for those that do want to enter:
    I'd be willing to design a custom forum signature for those that take the time out to enter, I'll personally review every video that's submitted and if I think you've done a good job I'll be sure to drop you a message and ask exactly what you'd like on your design!

I hope that sounds appealing to you all (I made the signature that I'm currently using).
  2. Charlie07 Private

Message Count: