Viva la Pistoliers!

Finally got my captain leveled up enough to have pistols in both hands.

Watching him run up and pistol whip some guy and then unload both barrels into his face is strangely satisfying. Thanks for this - :)

Handguns, on the other hand, I'm still judging. The reload / no shoot and move really hamstrings them in the early stages without the necessary skills. I'm working on leveling them up just to see how strong they are late-campaign

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Finally got my captain leveled up enough to have pistols in both hands.

Watching him run up and pistol whip some guy and then unload both barrels into his face is strangely satisfying. Thanks for this - :)

Handguns, on the other hand, I'm still judging. The reload / no shoot and move really hamstrings them in the early stages without the necessary skills. I'm working on leveling them up just to see how strong they are late-campaign
Awesome, nicely done! I've been focusing on combat advancements mainly but duel wielding pistols is so tempting...

If you have any thoughts on what you think would improve the handguns let us know, we're open to suggestions!

Speigas

Private
Awesome, nicely done! I've been focusing on combat advancements mainly but duel wielding pistols is so tempting...

If you have any thoughts on what you think would improve the handguns let us know, we're open to suggestions!
In order to suggest something we need to understand how defense and strength affects damage.