Vote for the 9th Warband!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Aug 8, 2019.

?

What should our 9th Warband be?

Dwarf Treasure Hunters 16 vote(s) 33.3%
Carnival of Chaos 6 vote(s) 12.5%
Halflings 1 vote(s) 2.1%
Wood Elf Scouts 4 vote(s) 8.3%
Ogre Mercenaries 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Beastmen Raiders 4 vote(s) 8.3%
Orc Mob 15 vote(s) 31.3%
Kislevites 1 vote(s) 2.1%
Ostlanders 1 vote(s) 2.1%
Averlanders 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Possessed will soon be entering Alpha and GW have authorised us to go beyond the original 8 warbands! Have your say on what you think our 9th warband should be!
  2. TheNalleweg Private

Message Count:
    Lizardmen For The Lolz!?!
  3. studer1972 Private

Message Count:
    The Old World isn't the Old World without greenskins. I also would like to see the Elf Ranger asnd Dwarf Treasure Hunter Hired Swords. Mordheim needs Elfs, Orcs, and a dwarf that can wear armor and use crossbows.
  4. Erkebrand Private

Message Count:
    The witch Hunters and sisters of sigmar need a reason to fight, carnival of chaos should be a good one.
    To see different races like green skins, dwarves or beastmens should be nice to stop seeing humans every match. Don't forget the high elven shadow warriors!
  5. CzaRus Private

Message Count:
    Orks orks orks orks, orks orks orks orks....
  6. Domowoj Private

Message Count:
    Definitely Carnival of Chaos; no warband fits the mood of Mordheim better beyond the original set than these guys! Second would be Dwarf Treasure Hunters and then Orcs. Beastmen, Elves, Halflings, Lizardmen (someone mentioned), etc don't really belong in Mordheim but these warbands were created for expansion settings. I don't have a problem with them being included, but they certainly take a backseat to Carnival of Chaos and Dwarf Treasure Hunters in my mind.