Warband rating matching

Frees

Private
Hi, can anybody tell me please how works the matching for warband ratings? I think that rating and amount of found wyrdstones are in direct ratio. Why i get to fight with much more warbands that have less rating and wyrdstone score (400-450) than mine?
My warband is Raging Reavers.

morjax

YouTuber & Moderator
Staff member
The devs can chime in with details, but I can tell you that warbands are matched based on warband rating and not on wyrdstone collected, even though the leaderboard doesn't list warband rating (can we get expanded leaderboards pretty please with sugar on top?)

Frees

Private
The devs can chime in with details, but I can tell you that warbands are matched based on warband rating and not on wyrdstone collected, even though the leaderboard doesn't list warband rating (can we get expanded leaderboards pretty please with sugar on top?)
Thank you for respond.

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Morjax is correct! We match you against other player created Warbands based on your Warband rating. We try to get a fair match-up where possible and if you come up against someone with a higher Warband rating you'll receive an underdog bonus, and the likelihood of your units being injured/dying if taken out of battle is reduced.

Wyrdstone shards determine where you sit on the leaderboard, so the more you have, the higher you'll be on the leaderboard.