Way to many dead

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Jeff, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Jeff Private

Message Count:
    I've had 50% dead. 3 of 6. Since the last update. What'd you do?!?
  2. Jeff Private

Message Count:
    The first ooa per match is always dead. No fun. Done for a while. Fix this s@#$.
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  3. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    We haven't changed anything to increase the number of deaths, that is % based so it could just be you were unlucky with that game. We have tried replicating your issue with no luck.
  4. NgNg Major

Message Count:
    I have not seen this either. If anything my units are getting less debilitated from wounds.
    Amaan Shawkath likes this.
  5. Jeff Private

Message Count:
    I'm confident it was good old-fansioned, bad luck.
  6. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    I've noticed this as well. I've brought it up on a new thread, maybe it's bad luck but it's a fairly consistent bad luck.

Watley
  7. NgNg Major

Message Count:
    I've not had it happen, possibly has to do with level? I've been playing lower level bands.
    Or apple vs android
    It seems to me that apple gets more shards and gold. I've come across bands that had the best armor and weapons. I was not underdog, and had not amassed enough gold to buy 1 suit of that armor, let alone multiple suits, and scoped rifles.
    unscientific observations on this forum lead me to believe it is an apple vs android thing.
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  8. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    If Apple gets more shard androids must be homeless bums living in bins at the city gates. Now that the possible shard value of a mission is displayed, I'm wondering why anyone even bothers to come loot Mordheim. I mean, one shard, two if lucky is the usual prize.

Of course, that's just my anecdotal evidence.

W
  9. NgNg Major

Message Count:
    The way it is now for you is the way it has always been for me. A couple shards if you win, but none, or one on the map.
    I'm pushing for a few shards near each other in the middle of the map on wipe out missions to encourage conflict.
    Viki likes this.
  10. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Brilliant idea. Admins, take note.

W
  11. Adam Private

Message Count:
    Having a very similar issue. Across two warbands the last 5 injuries have been deaths.
    No other out comes, just death :(
    And now I can't by fate tokens from the injury screen for some reason.