Weapon Request

morjax

YouTuber & Moderator
Staff member
If there's one thing I'd love to see added, it's a Fish wielded as a club (ala Witch Hunter Zealot)
:)

I can't speak for the devs, but perhaps with the Witch Hunters DLC?

By the way, Legendary team: Any word on the possibility for some visual customization (different armor, helmet, shield greebles, different weapon skins, etc.)?

Adam Smith

Lead Software Developer
Staff member
I can't speak for the devs, but perhaps with the Witch Hunters DLC?

By the way, Legendary team: Any word on the possibility for some visual customization (different armor, helmet, shield greebles, different weapon skins, etc.)?

It's unlikely that we'll have per character customisation, it's a pretty big job alongside all the other assets that'll be available for all the different warbands.

That being said, A skaven sword won't look like a human sword....

morjax

YouTuber & Moderator
Staff member
It's unlikely that we'll have per character customisation, it's a pretty big job alongside all the other assets that'll be available for all the different warbands.

That being said, A skaven sword won't look like a human sword....

That's good. Sam's got a whole lot going on, I don't doubt.

Sierra19

Corporal
Looks VERY nice! I'm sure as the game goes on, there will be several additions and visual tweaks to come! Unfortunately we can't have it all on release day. A year from now we won't even recognize the game in its current form, with the addition of warbands, gear, bug fixes, and visual upgrades!

Yosefthegod

Private
If there's one thing I'd love to see added, it's a Fish wielded as a club (ala Witch Hunter Zealot)
:)
The more fish the better - there was a very fishy aesthetic to the original game. A lot of models had a fish somewhere on them (even covering their head in one instance) and the rulebooks were choc full of them too :)

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
The more fish the better - there was a very fishy aesthetic to the original game. A lot of models had a fish somewhere on them (even covering their head in one instance) and the rulebooks were choc full of them too :)
I'm pretty sure we have a fish model laying around somewhere...

Fishticuffs any one?