What consoles would you like to see Tactics on?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Overwatch, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hi everyone. I wanted to create a discussion based on the future of Tactics. As you all know, Year 0 Tactics is multiplayer multiplatform game designed utilising HTML5 technology. If you weren't aware, this allows you to play the game in any browser on any mobile devices supporting WebGL.

Now, I want to think about what route to take this game down in the future. What platforms do you feel we should be releasing on. I'm glad to inform you we have successfully launced on Kindle platforms for an exclusive price of £1.99 granting you 100 credits for a discounted price. In the future, we are pushing to other mobile devices but I want insight from our key and most dedicated fans to what you feel we should be releasing on.

What consoles do you own that have access to the internet that you think you would enjoy playing Tactics on. Leave a comment below of what you think :)
  2. Thomas Sutton

Message Count:
    I would like to see it on the google play store so I could play it on my android tablet :)
  3. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hi Thomas, That's something we are looking to release Tactics for. Have you tried running it in your phones browser? May not be successful though! :/
  4. Thomas Sutton

Message Count:
    I just tried playing it on my tablet's web browser and it worked fine. thanks!
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Awesome! So you didn't bump into any bugs or anything? everything worked smoothly?
  6. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    Still can't get tactics to work on my iPhone, some sort of rendering issues with the models
  7. DragonsMerchant Corporal

Message Count:
    Still find it runs best on PC so I'll stick to that as I don't have a supported Kindle, maybe when it comes to over mobiles i will.