Whats your most valued item on Tactics?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Overwatch, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Greetings all! Not too long ago I recently bought a rockets upgrade for my infantry and I'm already noticing a significant difference, as a matter of fact I'm winning a lot more raids and dealing a lot more damage, which ultimately is making battles a lot faster. These rockets are probably the best thing I've bought on Tactics, despite their rather expensive 600 resources cost I think their worth every bit, as I deal constant 7s on harvesters and destroy enemy infantry within one or two hits.

Whats your most valued item you've bought? Is it perhaps an upgrade for a harvester? Or maybe an APC. Leave a comment with what you think and whether you recommend it.

Charlie
  2. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    Erm I think the most valuable item in my base is a hazmat shelter because without this, I would have no troops and they are the key to gaining resources.
  3. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Yes the Hazmat shelter is essential however what do you value the most, e.g APC, Infantry.. what is the most use while raiding?
  4. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    Hmm, the APC has proven very useful due to it's long range. I can destroy Infantry troops without taking any damage sometimes (if I move the APC to the right place)! So, yes I would have to say the APC at the moment.
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I see, The APC is a very useful unit, whats the next thing you'll be saving up for?
  6. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    Jet troopers I think, they are the most affordable unit for me at the moment and I can imagine will be fun to use!
  7. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I would love to have jet troopers. They're on my Christmas list!
  8. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:

I have bought them, they are awesome! Very prone to damage though, must save up for the upgrades.

Attached Files:

9. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    wow congratulations! I'm very jealous indeed! Hope they work well in the battlefield