Wiki Help: Do Wyrdstone Hunter, Streetwise, and Haggle Stack?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Jesse Shaffer, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Jesse Shaffer Major

Message Count:
    Hello everyone. I’m trying to make some quality additions to the wiki. Do Wyrdstone Hunter, Streetwise, and Haggle stack when they are used on multiple characters in the same warband. If so, are there any limitations? I’ve seen the question asked several times here but I’ve never seen the answer.

I would just test this myself but I’ve had an archiving issue recently so I’m afraid to offload any of my current warbands until I’m truly done with them. Any help regarding the questions above would be sincerely appreciated.
  2. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    I know for sure that Haggle and Streetwise do stacks in multiples. I don't know about Wyrdstone Hunter, however. Devs?
  3. Jesse Shaffer Major

Message Count:
    Is there a limit? It’s possible to have five characters in a warband with those abilities. Will they stack five times or will they, for example, only stack twice?
  4. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    I've been playing with three units that have all three skills for a while. It seems (anecdotally) like they all stack. I've been able to buy gromril armor for 300 to 500, witch hounds for 8 to 10, and i've been getting up to 8 wyrdstone shards per game.
    Fistandantilus likes this.