Wiki In Progress

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by morjax, Dec 15, 2016.

1. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    It's still in a rudimentary state, but I wanted to share this in case anyone here is interested in contributing.

I've established a wiki for Mordheim: Warband Skirmish at http://mordheim-warband-skirmish.wikia.com

If you feel inspired, any and all help entering data is appreciated! (otherwise, I'll just keep trying to chip away at it as I have time).

Relevant to this effort is a data sheet I've assembled, which attempts to catalog all current items with stats and prices, as well as variations in warrior starting stats and cash winnings as a function of wyrdstone and units in warband. If you'd like to add to that, or view it, it can be found here! I have set it up so that you can leave comments as suggestions.

Please feel free to add information from the sheet to the wiki if you're feeling inspired! Other than that, get out there and kick some Mordheim butts (I hear there's a third map on the immediate horizon - I can't wait!!)
    JesterArke likes this.
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Thanks Morjax!!

This is really awesome... I'm going to re-locate this to the News & Announcements section so that it's the first thing people see.

If any one does happen to contribute towards this or wants to get involved somehow, just reply to this or drop Morjax a message. The more the merrier :D
  3. Adam Smith Lead Programmer

Message Count:
    I'll have a look at exporting item data in a friendly format, make things easier.
    morjax and OverWatch like this.
  4. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    Thank you!! =D
  5. Adam Smith Lead Programmer

Message Count:
    First pass, if there's a better way you want me to format this let me know.

Attached Files:

OverWatch likes this.
  6. Salj Major

Message Count:
    I'll help out. Also can we get a skaven weapon list?
  7. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:

You should be able to simply make an account and start editing. As far as I know, there's no approval process needed or anything, so update as you feel inspired to do so, and wherever you find inconsistencies (as things have continue to be tweaked over early access).

As far as equipment lists, I don't know of one, but I plan to add them as I have time to my shared google sheet of all known gear. If you find something in the market that's not on the list yet, please leave a comment/suggestion on that file and I can add it in!
  8. Salj Major

Message Count:
    Sadly I have no acess to google sheets at work but ill throw some things on there.

You might also see some edits by a fandom user for some reason work restricts my login to wikias
    OverWatch likes this.