Witch Hunters some questions.

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Ivan81277, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Ivan81277 Private

Message Count:
    Hi.

1-How does work Holy Tome? Bonus of 10% is cumulative with others Holy Tomes? So, if i have two Holy Tomes i have 20% bonus to cast?

2-Duel Templar handbow: why i have Accuracy 50% instead 75%? What skiull i must learn to have Accuracy 75%. Again, this Accuracy is in CaC combat?

3-To maintain some Prayers: i have 102 in Leadership with my Preist (77 base+25 from item), so why often some Preyers like Hammers of Sigmar gone?

4-Hammers of Sigmar: bonus from this Prayer are cumulative with others weapons? Or not? So if i have Hammer of Sigmar and my Priest is equipped with a Gromril Axe, i have :Enemy Defence -15, Critical Hit +30% from Axe and +20 to Streagth, Double Crit and Enemy Defence to 35 from Hammer of Sigmar?

Thanks so much
  2. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    1) I don't believe it is cumulative but a Dev can confirm

2) Hmm, this may be a bug. In order to use the Dual crossbow I assume you have the Crossbow Pistolier skill which requires you to have the Crossbow Mastery skill that is supposed to give you the 75% accuracy.

3) I is bug that they are fixing. Someone brought this up in the Bugs section.

4) No, the Hammer works like the Sword of Rezebel where it replaces the current weapon.
  3. Ivan81277 Private

Message Count:
    Thanks.

2-For Crossbow.
    In the Left Hand i have a simple Templar Hand Crossbow and with this weapon i have the normal Accurasy of 75%, but in the Rigth Hand i have Dual Templar Hand Crossbow, in this case i have Accuracy 50% only.

So what i can do to have Accuracy 75% with Dual Templar Hanb Crossbiw?

4-So if i have a Comet Hammer this Pray is Usless, like Armor of Rigthous if i have Gromlir Armor plus Fearsome...ok.
  4. Oscar Junior Programmer

Message Count:
    1-So the Holy Tome should not be cumulative - but I'll check to make sure that is the case

2-The crossbow pistol in your right hand is actually used for your combat attacks, so I don't believe that the accuracy stat even does anything - this sounds like it may be a bug

3-This should have been fixed in today's update

4-Currently Hammer of Sigmar does not stack but there are plans to change it so it stacks with certain weapons (probably just hammers) in the future. The Armour of Righteousness does still have some use if you have more than 80 Defence as it will also not allow your Defence to fall below 40 - meaning it is more effective against weapons like hammers with Defence reduction

Hope that answers all your questions - feel free to ask any more that you might have :)
  5. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    Yes!!!!
  6. Arnold Private

Message Count:
    Hi folks, great work with the witchhunters so far.

My question is: In the description of the spell Healing Hands it is said that all wounded gangmembers within 2ยด are healed. In my warband, only the modell is healed which i touch with the spell. And it has only a touch reach.
  7. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    the models within 2 inches are only meant to recover from the stun effect, not getting any health back, and it's working for me, just doesn't come into play very often.