Would you like to test our new Apps?

Discussion in 'Legendary News' started by Overwatch, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hi Everyone,

So over this weekend we're looking to do some testing on 2 new applications we plan to release on Monday. After a lot of hard work trying to get everything in order, we've now set up the apps ready for testing. Ofcourse, we need some testing results!

If you'd like to get some extra Legendary Kudos and be helpful you could drop me a reply to this thread asking for more details, or send an email to me:

charliecammack@legendary-games.com

We really would appreciate anyone who tests it for us as we really want the release to go as smooth as possible. The 2 new apps we need testing are a Dice app, where players can roll up to 10 dice and a score pad app, where players can keep track of scores for games. Some of you may actually find this useful! Ofcourse you'll get access to the apps for free and we're currently recruting ANDROID devices, with iOS to follow soon after. So, if you want to become a tester, make sure you have an android device :)

Thanks!
  2. KillerK1ng Corporal

Message Count:
    I'll test anything! No androids though :(
  3. GrayWhen Private

Message Count:
    Hi I'm a friend of wately the wizard and been enjoying playing and he said you might need testers and I'd like to help my current warbands are The Pointy Teeth Of Doom and Hammer Time. I have a Samsung galaxy s7, and willing to test other games as well
    Overwatch likes this.
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hey there GrayWhen, welcome to the forums!

We're not taking on any more testers for our older games as we're a small team and our focuses are currently on Mordheim: WS, which is our latest release.

With that being said though it'd be great to get you setup with beta testing access. We anticipate that live PvP will be ready to test in the beta channel very soon (possibly within the week or next week at some point), so you'll be able to face off against Wizard once it's live!

I've checked out your Warbands and can see you've played an abundance of matches so it would be great to get another seasoned player onboard to give us feedback. I will drop you a direct message now and ask you a few questions that we'll need the answers to before getting you setup.

Feel free to give your profile a bit of flair while you wait. I put together a few signatures a while ago which you may want to use - https://forums.legendary-games.com/...resent-your-favourite-mercenary-warband.3249/