Wyrd League - casual PvP

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Cyberaddict, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Altashheth Private

Message Count:
    A new necromancer.... on my turf.... these corpses are mine....

Welcome Enajien
  2. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    I added @FlaminGallahs (Discord name, don’t know the tag on forum) to the list, with his new Witch Hunters Warband.
    Also, @Ashun is now active with Clan Bayushi (Skaven).
    And we have @Enajien’s Undead that have joined the club.

The list is growing! Get games together, guys (and girls?)... my Skaven now have 15 games (I played the new Warbands to give them Underdog bonus, didn’t get much experience from it, however).

Also, I created a new Warband to play the new teams (without wiping them over with Skaven). I wanted to try an experiment with it, as Jask Sparo, the Henchman, wants to mutiny and go Solo after killing Captain Barbosa (Marienburg). But I don’t like the experiment so far, and it’s too much like @Sangular’s The Exile. I’ll decommission the team right away, and do something else. Those that I played, keep the experience, games and wins. It’s ok.

Finally... Does someone know how to create and post on the forum a shared Excel sheet? I would like to post an update of the chart, but there must be another way than just capturing the screen, no?
  3. Skrit9 Private

Message Count:
    I think the best way to share an excel sheet would probably just be to use a google sheet and share the link
    Cyberaddict likes this.
  4. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    I added my new team (Sisters) and @Altashheth’s (Possessed) to the list. I hope the Warbands will catch up soon with my Skaven, because I really love playing them. In the meanwhile, I’ll play League games with the Spice Girls, and will refrain from leveling up (spend skill points) for as long as I can (I still have Blessing Of Verena on, so I doubly need to restrain myself). At the moment, my record is 20 7 6 (R58), but I have 12 unspent skill points (so it would be 32 7 6 under normal circumstances, and with a higher rating).
  5. Altashheth Private

Message Count:
    I’ve used my skill points.... on dark pact.... one mutation so far, 2 fired possessed... them’s the breaks
  6. Cyberaddict Major

Message Count:
    Don’t feel bad. I’ve first taken +1 Move on everyone (+5 Initiative on Matriarch required for that), and +5 WS on everyone except Matriarch before putting level up on pause. ;)