Year 0 update

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Dilan_Lahiru, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Dilan_Lahiru Private

Message Count:
    After the new build, the game has greatly improved. The animations are much smoother and everything in the environment are detailed a lot. I have not come across any bugs/glitches so far but the overall performance of the game has been improved a lot.
    Ewan Lamont likes this.
  2. Oliver Beales Private

Message Count:
    Agreed it has improved a fair majority of the features that were a downpoint of the game from when it was first put in the game so a good job on that one Legendary! keep improving~!
    Ewan Lamont and Jemma like this.
  3. Andrew_Pritchett Private

Message Count:
    While the game has improved like Dilan and Oliver have said I'm honestly still irked on how energy works; I feel that 30 energy to start with could be improved to about 50 in order to give new players more lee-way on what they can do/use.
    Ewan Lamont likes this.
  4. Ben Private

Message Count:
    the new build has greatly improved year 0, it just feels better, i found that it runs smoother and is a lot more fluent especially when moving troops across the battlefield, and the new grid markers on the maps look much better. so overall the gameplay has benefited from this new build as it just looks and feels more fluent.
    Ewan Lamont likes this.
  5. BOAxDistractr Private

Message Count:
    I particularly enjoy the animation sequences of the foot soldiers movements and the harvester, it gives a new and improved feel towards the game.
    Ewan Lamont likes this.
  6. MrRellics Private

Message Count:
    Overall the new update has greatly improved the year 0 experience, the animations are smoother, the environment feels better and the markers on the ground to indicate points of interest are much more visible and suited to the games design
    Ewan Lamont likes this.
  7. Williham Private

Message Count:
    The update has seemed to made the game run a lot better the animations move smoother, and when my men move across the field they are a lot quicker. Great update Legendary, keep up the good work :)
    Ewan Lamont and Jemma like this.