Your Favourite Warband Member and Why

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Auretious Taak, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Auretious Taak Corporal

Message Count:
    So this is a thread to share with everyone your overall favourite warband member of all your bands and let us know why. I have no idea how to screen shot with my phone so you get a few sentences instead.

My Favourite member is a Middenhiem Warrior with 3 Nervous Conditions, a Shatterd leg (-1 movement, Hardened and Frenzy. He's my favourite not because he is hardened and frenzied, but because this cripple has MINUS TWO INITIATIVE. It makes me laugh pretty hard. The hardened and madness frenzy injuries just play into the mindset that here we have an insanely nervoius bloke who deals with hobbling around ona stump leg by unleashing sporadic burts of crazed anger at anyone not his friend. It makes me giggle. Oh, and he may be a member of my warband D-Style who use daggers and daggers only. To hilarious effect. :p
  2. Trapsinger Corporal

Message Count:
    If there should ever be a model allowed to dual wield daggers for an extra attack, it should be this guy.
  3. Auretious Taak Corporal

Message Count:
    He has a Spiked Gauntlet which unfortunately doesn't give the second attack like the tabletop counterpart but it's as close as he gets (he looks cool with it and the marauders helm he could have better gear heck they all could but meh! p). I just hope he doesn't die because if you ressurect someone for fate it heals all their inuries as well.
  4. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    My obvious favorite is my captain The Real John Wick lol. Had lots of fun memories in PvP when he was a solo warband. Now he’s in a full warband and find it tough to find an opponent. But I had so much fun doing solo pvp with this that it Inspired me to create a tabletop model for him as I’ve been playing GW games since 1995. My profile photo was my first stab as I had him run around in gromil with an axe and pistol. Attached is a comparison in game pic to my profile pic. He has 18 skill points because he’s maxed out every skill. He’s lvl 81 atm

C1C7CE7F-78B1-412E-B0B9-A385043233F8.jpeg

Now I have him on necrarch robes and sniper rifle and am working on a table top conversion. I’ll post that when I finishing painting it up.
  5. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Here’s the profile pic. It’s not the best camera shot. 5BC10C60-D298-4412-A4DB-A27D72BE0A6C.jpeg
    Double Misfire and Wizard9er like this.
  6. Wizard9er Corporal

Message Count:

LEVEL 81 !?!?! How many levels are there?
  7. Wizard9er Corporal

Message Count:
    My Captain of the Clergymen: The Priest
    1 half melee fighter, 1 half ranged shooter, and 1 half spell casting wizard makes 100% awesome
    (you can trust that math, because I am a wizard)

priest.png
    Double Misfire likes this.
  8. Evilmick Private

Message Count:
    At the moment I'm a fan of my skaven pistolier. Level 10 and into double figures in vampire deaths. That -65 armour per shot combined with my 2 sorceress is lethal
    Auretious Taak likes this.
  9. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Finally finished painting the model with the sniper rifle 9CE236AE-6910-460C-9AF6-C5146EAD2293.jpeg
    Double Misfire likes this.
  10. Shangular Major

Message Count:
  11. Wizard9er Corporal

Message Count:
  12. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Lol. That’s the same one I use in my warband. I just changed the play style. first started with the gromil and axe/pistol set up but then changed to the robes and sniper rifle play style which I found funner to use because of the 100pct flight success rate. Also he was originally a solo warband but now runs in a full warband too and the sniper role has better synergy as the other warband warriors use the comet maul.

Love the mobile version but will always be a table top gamer at heart :)