YouTube Corner

Discussion in 'Creative Section' started by Overwatch, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hey all,

So I decided to make this thread to share all of the YouTube content that gets posted. That way whenever some one new visits the Forums they can see an archive full of all your awesome videos. If you're a tester, and plan to record a video playing Mordheim: Warband Skirmish let us know! We'd be happy to share it across our Twitter page and I'd also happily take the time out to watch them myself...

The first video of this thread comes from Tobias! (Game kNight as I'm sure you all know him by). Check it out, show some love and if you don't know what Mordheim: Warband Skirmish is, here's a good opportunity for you to get acquainted.

morjax likes this.
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I bring you... Morjax's Marauders! Morjax has uploaded his first video testing Mordheim: Warband Skirmish. In this episode he comes across Brascus, I sense a bit of rivalry in the air.

morjax likes this.
  3. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    We have another addition to the YouTube Corner. Make way for Brascus & Company, as he leads his Warband to victory!

morjax likes this.
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Morjax has released another episode, here it is!

morjax likes this.
  5. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    Btw, Overwatch: thank you a lot for taking the time to collect these. I wanted to share them at some point, but I really appreciate that you're taking the time to collect them in one spot ^_^
  6. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hey Morjax! Not a problem at all... We really appreciate you guys taking the time out to cover our game so that's the least I can do. This'll be the place to find any content on Mordheim: Warband Skirmish... So keep it coming.
    morjax likes this.
  7. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:

Oh yes... there shall be more [devious hand wringing intensifies]
    OverWatch likes this.
  8. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I've missed out on a few days of YouTube uploads! Sorry about that every one. Here's all the latest videos from our marvellous Testers... Enjoy ;)

Let's Play Mordheim Warband Skirmish Part 4 - Morjax

Mordheim: Warband Skirmish Let's Play Episode 2 'Skills and Wrecking Brascus' - GamekNight
    morjax likes this.
  9. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    SHOTS FIRED!
  10. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Exactly what I was thinking! Brascus is going to have to avenge his Warband now...
  11. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    The 5th episode of Morjax's series!

morjax likes this.
  12. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    A bit late! (Sorry Morjax) But here's the 6th episode of Morjax's series. If any of our testers decide to make YouTube videos on Mordheim: Warband Skirmish don't hesitate to send me a link, I'll be sure to post it here!

morjax likes this.
  13. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    No worries, Overwatch! You're doing a bang up job!
  14. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Thank you very much, sir! Keep up the good content.
  15. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    Thanks for posting all the videos here. I saw that they had only a few likes(those By morjax).Hopefully, they get more popular. Cause morjax is one of the Best youtubers i know! ;)
    morjax likes this.
  16. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    That's very kind of you, Trafalgar! I hope our warbands can face off here sometime soon ;D
    OverWatch likes this.
  17. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I agree, Morjax makes some really good content!

We've liked having him make a series on Mordheim: Warband Skirmish, I've enjoyed his videos quite a lot! We do tend to share out any videos that are made on the game, just so that we can show our support to the content creators for being awesome enough to showcase our game on their channel/s.
  18. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    Speaking of which, I'll have another episode out this Tuesday (tomorrow), and again Thursday, with more in coming weeks! Keep me posted on release date, as I will probably ramp up some leading up to and just after release. =D
    OverWatch likes this.
  19. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Thanks Morjax! Can't wait for your next episode. Likewise, keep me updated with when you upload, and I'll share it out on our Twitter etc.
  20. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Morjax is back at it again! Check out the 7th episode of his series below:

morjax likes this.